- The balance of the stay and of the Club membership fee will be paid on arrival at the Resort.
- Delayed arrival and early departure do not entitle to any reimbursement, including the club card.
- After 24 hours of delay on the expected arrival, if no communication will be received, the Management will be authorized to cancel the reservation.
- Cancellation: 50% of the deposit will be charged up to 30 days before the start of the stay; after this date, no refund.
- The Management reserves the right to review prices should there be any extraordinary increase in costs.
- We do not accept substitutions for reservations.
- At the arrival all guests are requested to present themselves at the Reception for the registration of the identity document.
- In the number of people in each unit are to be considered also children from the first year of life.
- All guests MUST wear a Club bracelet for security reasons and in order to use the services.
- In the interests of Clients, access to the Village is exclusively reserved for booked Guests. Club cards are not issued to non-residents of the Resort.
- Visits by relatives and friends authorised by the Management are permitted for up to 2 hours. After this time, a daily rate of Euro 10,00 will be applied. Visits are not allowed after 20:00 unless authorised by the Management. Visitors must leave an identity document with the Management to be collected at the exit by handing over the ticket of proven presence. Visits are not permitted during the period of Ferragosto.
- The Management is open from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.; on Saturdays and Sundays from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- The swimming pool is open continuously from 9:00 to 20:00 with the obligation to observe the regulations.
- Bothering noise, shouting, radios, loud televisions are strictly prohibited.
Silence is strictly observed from 14:30 to 16:00. After 00:30 mutual respect is recommended.
- It is forbidden to hang laundry or other clothing on the veranda.
- Cars must be parked in the space reserved for them. To access the car park it is INDISPENSABLE AND MANDATORY to affix the badge issued on arrival by the Management to the windscreen.The car park is unattended. The Management is not responsible for any damage caused by atmospheric events, vandalism, malicious acts, wrong manoeuvres, carelessness and theft.
Only one parking space per house is available. Second car Euro 20,00/week.
- Driving at more than 10 km per hour is prohibited on the Club’s internal roads.
- The use of bicycles, skateboards, skates, scooters and overboards is prohibited inside the Resort. It is not permitted to play ball in the avenues.
- For the sake of civility and respect, we ask our guests to leave their homes in an acceptable condition and in particular clean kitchens and dishes. In case of non-compliance, the Management will charge Euro 50,00 for cleaning.
- At the time of departure, failure to find towels in the bungalows or dishes in the houses with kitchen will result in a penalty of Euro 50,00.
- On the day of departure the bungalows must be vacated before 10:00.
For arriving Guests they will be available from 15:00.
- If the chosen holiday date is already full, your request will be placed on a waiting list. In the event of a cancellation, we will contact you.
- In the Management’s opinion, failure to comply with the rules of the regulations and behaviour that damages the harmony and peace of the Village may result in your removal as an unwelcome guest.
- The Village is subject to video surveillance in order to guarantee your safety and prevent damage to persons and property (EU Regulation 2016/679).
We wish you all a warm welcome and hope you have the most beautiful and unforgettable holiday.