- The balance of the stay and of the Club membership fee will be paid on arrival at the Resort.
- Late arrival and early departure shall not entitle you to any reimbursement, including the club card.
- After 24 hours’ delay on the expected arrival, if no communication will be received, the Management will be authorized to cancel the reservation.
- Cancellation: 50% of the deposit will be charged up to 30 days before the start of the stay; after this date, no refund.
- The Management reserves the right to review prices in the event of extraordinary cost increases..
- We do not accept substitutions for reservations.
- On arrival all Guests are requested to present themselves at the Reception for the registration of the identity document.
- In the number of people in each unit are to be considered also children from the first year of life.
- All guests MUST wear their Club bracelet for security reasons and to be able to use the services. Control by all our staff will be reinforced to ensure a more peaceful stay for all. Loss of the bracelet will result in a possible charge.
- In the interests of our Guests, access to the Village is exclusively reserved for booked Guests. Club cards are not issued to non-residents of the Village.
- Visits by relatives and friends authorised by the Management are permitted for up to 2 hours. After this time, a daily rate of Euro 10,00 will be applied. Visits are not permitted after 20:00 unless authorised by the Management. Visitors must leave an identity document at the Management office, which will be collected on the way out, giving the ticket as proof of their presence. Visits are not permitted during the period of Ferragosto.
- The Management is open from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.; on Saturdays and Sundays from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Swimming pool is open continuously from 9:00 to 20:00 with the obligation to observe the regulations.
- For reasons of space and spacing we can only guarantee one parasol per accommodation. We rely on your cooperation.
- Noise, shouting, radios, loud televisions are strictly prohibited.
- Silence is strictly observed from 14:30 to 16:00. After 00:30 we recommend mutual respect.
- It is forbidden to hang laundry or other clothing on the veranda.
- Cars must be parked in the space reserved for them. For access to the car park it is INDISPENSABLE AND MANDATORY to affix the badge issued by the Management on arrival to the windscreen. The car park is unattended. The Management is not responsible for any damage caused by atmospheric events, vandalism, malicious acts, wrong manoeuvres, carelessness or theft.
Only one parking space is available per house. Any second car may not be parked inside the Village.
- Driving at more than 10 km per hour is prohibited on the Club’s internal roads.
- The use of bicycles, skateboards, skates, scooters and overboards is prohibited inside the Village. It is not permitted to play ball in the avenues.
- For the sake of civility and respect, we ask our guests to leave their homes in an acceptable condition, especially clean kitchens and dishes. Thank you. In case of non-compliance, the Management will charge Euro 50,00 for cleaning.
- At the time of departure, if towels are not found in the bungalows or dishes are not found in the houses with kitchen, a penalty of Euro 50,00 will be charged.
- On the day of departure the bungalows must be vacated before 10:00.
For arriving Guests they will be available from 15:00.
- If the chosen holiday date is already full, your request will be placed on a waiting list. Should there be a cancellation, we will contact you.
- In the Management’s opinion, failure to observe the rules of the regulations and behaviour that damages the harmony and peace of the Village may result in your removal as an unwelcome guest.
- The Village is subject to video surveillance in order to ensure your safety and prevent damage to persons and property (EU Regulation 2016/679).
We wish you all a warm welcome and hope you enjoy your most beautiful and unforgettable holidays.